- man: when you dress like that it's like putting a steak in front of a dog. what do you expect?
- woman: *proves that even dogs have discipline*
- man: wHat!!!!!11!!!?????? WHY ??????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPARING US FREE-THINKING MALE CITIZENS TO DOGS????????????????????/ FEMINISM IS MISANDRY!!!!!1!!!!!111!! WHERE DID OUR MEN'S RIGHTS GO
Q:Once you get this you have to say 5 things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers. You are a wonderful human being, and I hope your day is going by swimmingly!
1. I reign over a hard-won horde of movie trivia that required years of insomnia-fueled TCM binges and road trip games of 6 Degrees of Separation to amass.
2. I have the kind of dumb excited face that dogs and babies respond to on the street and in restaurants and stuff when I make it at them because I am a marshmallow.
3. I’ve rarely met a book I couldn’t tackle in one day if I were to try hard and believe in myself.
4. My near-psychotic love for space, fast talkin’ conversational style, and the aforementioned dumb excited face mean I can trick just about anyone into a discussion about the inevitable heat death of the universe or other fun topics in astrophysics.
5. I know a fuck-ton about swords.
Photographer Miroslav Hlavko took this photo of two tiny dormice snuggling up together while clutching onto a dried reed after their nest was destroyed by loggers
Picture: MIROSLAV HLAVKO/CATERS (via Pictures of the day: 29 September 2014 - Telegraph)
Take Me To Church | HozierMy church offers no absolutes
She tells me “worship in the bedroom”
The only heaven I’ll be sent to
Is when I’m alone with you—
I was born sick
But I love it
Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen.
Take me to church,
I’ll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I’ll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good god, let me give you my life
once, my sun, i begged you
not to fall where i can’t follow.
as if i would not see the soft glow
against the ground where your
stardust footsteps wound. i am
pulled forth by your shallow breaths,
down and down and down, never to
refuse that hungry, hallowed ground.
i am small and selfish and stubborn.
the path is barred to me, yet i still
call out to you, for you, towards you.
maybe that aching gravity still binds
us; are you waiting on my mournful howling call?
without an anchor i am breaking,
yet shaking, i seduce the earth. entice
the darkness, call the lust from the
shadows that swallowed you —
for as they are hungry, so i am willing.
drag me low and under, pull me
back from my moonshine mother, for
she lost a sun in you and a son in me
and mourns for neither. beckon me,
and my faith-stained blood will flow.